7.01.2000

Bye Bye Camera... Day 3

This morning I woke up early and had a shower, then we went to the Tower of London. It was a really cool place. We went back to the dorm and met with Sir Andrew Bowden, a member of parliament. That was an interesting experience, but it was kind of boring as well. For lunch, we went to Planet Hollywood. The food was okay, but unfortunately I lost my camera there and by the time I realized it, it was already gone. I spent £43 on shirts for my family. We then went to St. James castle, but we didn't get to go inside, we just looked at it from the outside. After that, we went to Westminster Abbey, but we couldn't go inside. It was gorgeous from the outside though. I bought a cute little Union Jack from the store beside the church. Later on, we went to a play in the West End called "Buddy" and it was about Buddy Holly. It was really good and all of the music was awesome. I really enjoyed that play. After the play, we went to dinner at a Thai restaurant and it was delicious, even though everything was spicy. We rode the tube back to Bankside and went to bed.

No comments: