5.21.2011

Goodbye trusty pack


This green Gap sling bag has been with me since I started college. I bought it on the way to college at Birch Run for $10, a pretty great deal if you ask me. It has been with me as my most trusted companion while I travel & now it is time to say goodbye. Why, you may ask, would I get rid of something I love so much?

Turns out, I am the most recent in a long line of Thomas-Underwood's with bad backs. As much as I love my sling, it is mean to my back, so it's time to say goodbye. I'm donating it to a good cause though, so hopefully it will see many more adventures. Next time I'll show you my super cool new bag that has actual back support, but I can guarantee I won't love it as much as my trusty Gap sling.

As you may well guess, I've been extraordinarily busy. Work is getting more and more hectic (and exciting!), we are finally getting new competition garments in, I wish I could take photos & show all of you what I'm doing, but it's classified - which does make feel pretty cool, I will direct you to the company's website so you can get a little taste of what I do though.

I haven't been doing as much traveling as I would normally, as things are a bit more expensive here than they were last time, but I've been having a really good time getting to know Nelson, NZ and some of it's people. Don't worry though, I'll get all of my traveling jollies when Lia & later, Heather visits.

I do have something pretty great to look forward to in the meantime, I am moving to Wellington in less than 2 months... I will be putting up a countdown calculator because I am SOOOOO excited to go!

Until we meet again...

4 comments:

frenzykat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frenzykat said...

NIIIIIIIIIIICE! May I just say...it's about bloody time you posted again. You forgot about your homeland no doubt...The green sling backpack...sigh.
LURVE.

P.S. No countdown clock of when you'll be home? Hmmmm...

SupLox said...

I had a black one just like it. Someone broke into my car and stole it. Ive been trying to replace it ever since.

SupLox said...

I had a black one just like it. Someone broke into my car and stole it. Ive been trying to replace it ever since.