6.11.2007

Chicago to Detroit... Day 115

Arizona came and went quickly enough, since there was free Internet. We left the airport at exactly midnight, as there were some difficulties including a flight attendant. As soon as I got on the plane, I put my mp3 player on and fell asleep. I woke up when we were taxi-ing down the runway at O’Hare International in Chicago. I am in my 37th hour of travel right now. I’m starting to feel it, especially since my body is somewhere near NZ time still, which would make it about 11pm. (Current Local Time: 6:00am June 10) So far I have been to 6 major cities and 7 different time zones, including the International Date Line, in 36 hours. That’s pretty impressive. Just one left and I board that flight in an hour. Then I’m home free. I wonder what mom will think…

No comments: