2.26.2007

Intermission... Night 11

So I had the weirdest dream last night. First I was in NZ and my mom came out to visit me & we were walking by the ocean... then a bus driver came down and gave us $8,000. But then, quite near the end of the dream, I realized... oh, I'm asleep, so I started talking to my mom like... hey, we're not really gonna get $8,000 because this is a dream... and she said "Yeah I know" like Andy from Little Britain. Then I woke up.

So classes start this morning (it's Monday here...). I have Acoustics and Phonetics from 11-12, then Anatomy and Physiology of Speech and Hearing Mechanisms from 3-4. Woot.

4 comments:

frenzykat said...

YAINO. These are awesome posts. And the pictures are beautiful; niiiiiice-you're wearing shorts in the sunshine-and we're having an ice storm today. But the cave video made my stomach jump a few times, little miss noonthirty.
Keep up the posting, and keep your kiwi ass the hell Out of the Ocean. The most you can go in is 18 inches. No-16 inches. LURVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your classes! I miss you Sam! I will now attach myself to your blog!! *Hugs* I miss our Rocky Horror Parties!

Anonymous said...

Lmfao. I wonder if she does a good enough Andy impression like you.


Good luck with school school!

Anonymous said...

you really cracked me up with that there dream. lmao. only you...