5.25.2007

Don't stand between me and the flowers... Day 99

I had one class and one practical today, it was a painfully easy day of classes. The practical consisted of me testing 4 fellow students' ears. I was done by noon, as usual on Fridays, so I went back to my flat and hung around for a bit, then decided to cook up some food for the next few days... so I wouldn't have to do it later. Then I stepped outside to chill on my balcony... and look at this guy's horrible haircut. Anyways, Heather walked up & we talked for a minute, culminating in deciding to go to the Botanical Garden, since it would look pretty cool in the fall. Well, we got there, walked around for a bit, then before we knew it, we were lost. Not too lost, just a little disoriented. But the leaves were changing colors nicely, so it was all worth it. Oh and the rose garden was still slightly in bloom. At one point, I had to use the restroom, but when I got in there I couldn't help but take a picture of the toilet... which is equal parts disgusting and funny. But seriously, there isn't a seat, its just these two black things. I can't imagine a little kid trying to use it, they'd just fall in. I didn't do much else honestly, went back and watched some TV w/ Jeff, Jia (pronounced: Ja) & Heather, then I wound up back in my flat, very sleepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiice toilet. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for flushing.

LURVE.