4.03.2007

Fake New Zealand accents... Day 48

Today I woke up lazily, around noon. I need stop doing this. Anyways, I decided to go downtown... then on a whim, I hopped on a bus & let it take me wherever it was going to. I ended up in Mount Pleasant, New Zealand. How weird is that? For those of you that don't know... which I think you all do, I go to school in Mount Pleasant, Michigan... Craziness ensued. I went to this place called the 'Recycled Clothing Warehouse'. It was pretty gross and smelled like tinfoil, but I every item of clothing in the warehouse is $2, so I got a t-shirt and a skirt for $4. Awesome. After that I picked up a few potatoes at the store, then waited at the bus stop with a lady that I met, who is from America. She was pretty cool, although she had a fake New Zealand accent that I totally picked up on... she quickly stopped doing it when she realized that I'm American as well, which was even funnier. Anyways, I went back to the flat and then decided to go to the gym for an hour. That was exciting. Anyways, I made dinner, which was pretty delicious. Alrighty, that's about all I have to say for now, but tomorrow is my last day of classes for an entire month! Woot! Fiji in t-minus four days.

2 comments:

frenzykat said...

You're walking in the street, looking at your camera.

WHERE'S YOUR HELMET???

Very cool vid. Intel-esting.

Lurve.

Anonymous said...

In the middle of that, I seriously was expecting like, background audiance laughter. I was totally engrossed like it was a TV show. You are awesome my friend!