4.14.2007

The last supper... Day 59

Today was a very very relaxed day... not unlike every day here. Anyways, my day started very early, I woke up with the sunrise. The sky was the most amazing shade of pink, but I didn't have time to go get my camera, the color had already left. It finally rained today, so the new water tank got a little action. I pretty much tied up all of my loose ends today, including packing, a little bit of snorkeling and some reading. I hung out with Jacob quite a bit today, he's such a cutie. I'm going to miss that kid. All of us ended up in the bure during the rain, so there was a lot of poker and Uno playing going on. Otherwise, we just enjoyed each other's company. Not too exciting, but still a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if it was ever going to rain over there. I actually wanted to know what happened when there was a extremely winding thunderstorm. I think that would be exciting to go through in the bure.

Samantha said...

There was a hurricane a few weeks ago, sad I missed it, the bure is more than strong enough to hold up. Oh, and I put up a video for you a few posts back.