4.17.2007

Oz... Day 62

Let's start with last night. I went down to the internet lounge to update some more, but I never really got there. I met up with Steve and Jacob from Vorovoro! I hung out with them for a little bit, they were just at the Nomad to get online before their flight. After they left, I went back to my room and went to bed.

Anyways, this morning, I woke up around 6am and packed up, I was on the airport shuttle by 6:30. The airport was uneventful and I was on my plane by 8:45am. I think I'm training my body to sleep on planes now, since I slept about 75% of my 4 hour flight to Sydney, Australia. I checked in to my hostel, but I'm not too impressed, the room I'm staying in smells really bad. I'll get out into the city in a little bit and take pictures, I promise. Oh, and another thing, the time is different here than it is in NZ, I am now ten hours behind, but the day ahead, so Mom & Dad: If I don't call... that's why... I'll try and call tomorrow.

G'day mates... By the way... does this remind you of a certain other fast food restaurant? Burger King by chance? And instead of Dunkin' Donuts, they have Donut King... Interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, you still haven't acknowledged this accent that I have picked up on in all of your movies lately. You sound sweet. I hope Australia is as amazing as it sounds.

Samantha said...

I haven't acknowledged it because I don't believe it exists. There, I said it, I don't think I have an accent. You never said anything about it on the phone... I probably just sound funny on video ;). Love ya.

Anonymous said...

No, you totally have an accent in the most recent videos. It wasn't on the older videos, but is on the last two for sure.

Samantha said...

That's really weird. Did you see the video I made that I put on the 4/11 post... I had to go back and put it up later because I didn't realize that I had it. I put it up JUST FOR YOU :)