3.14.2007

Sometimes life isn't all that exciting... Day 28

Apparently pissing down rain is just something to get used to here. Anyways, today I almost became roadkill. I forgot, momentarily, that traffic moves in the opposite direction than at home. Luckily there weren't too many cars out. Today I had a full day of classes, but it was raining out, so I really didn't do much else. I did, however, get the beginnings of a web based photo album up and running. Check it out here. Other than that, I've got nothing to report.

Dear Catherine,
You hate my shoes, I hate all of your non traditional colored pants. Looks like it's meant to be.
Love,
Sam

3 comments:

The First Trip said...

LOL! I can feel the love!

Anonymous said...

I checked out your photo album. OMG, it is SO beautiful. You're so lucky to 1)have the guts to travel and 2)be in such a beautiful place! I'm jealous! LOL ^_^
I can't wait until you get home!!! *Hugs*

frenzykat said...

yo CAT!!!

Keep in mind, dear, that my OTHER cat was locked in a basement of a vacant house for over 2 months...

The only reason that he's alive is that he drank water out of the sump pump and ATE ANTS.

You like sump pump water and ants?

Lurve.