3.29.2007

Slow down... Day 43

Okay, so real quick, I'm going to explain the sperm whale sign, since I got an overwhelming response of confusion to it. It was taken on land. There was a judderbar (read: speed bump) in the shape of a sperm whale, on the road, so instead of warning people of a judderbar, they were warning of a sperm whale. Maybe I should have taken a picture of the actual sperm whale. In other news, I forgot to tell you all about my audiology class. I got to look at my own ear drum. It was fascinating. I promise I'll have a full post about whatever I do today, when I get home tonight.

Here's a little love from home :) Ferzy & Bean.... probably the coolest aunts in the whole world & I GET TWO OF THEM!!!!

In much sadder news: My favorite neighbor and surrogate grandmother passed away the other day, so RIP Grandma Dawe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, we think you're pretty cool too. Can't wait till you get home.

We love you,

J&J

Anonymous said...

they can make speed humps in the shape of sperm whales?

Anonymous said...

Wellington is where they shot most of LOTR, I know you wanted to know that.

Samantha said...

Eeeewww LOTR is like the plague here, everyone has it...