3.27.2007

Sometimes sleeping on the bus is okay... Day 41

Today was a rather slow day, I started it by talking on the phone with my parents for about two hours, doing the FAFSA for this year's financial aid. Early this afternoon, I went downtown in search of lemon juice and a sweatshirt or two. I failed at both, they seem to not enjoy lemon juice here, instead opting for lime juice. I ended up at a thrift store looking for a sweat shirt or two, but they really didn't have any hoodies. It was strange. I picked up a few random t-shirts for people though. On my way back from town, I got that familiar feeling when you know you are going to fall asleep and there's nothing you can do about it. I rubbernecked the entire way home from shopping, which was about a 40 minute ride all together. I can't imagine what I looked like, I was sitting in the front of the bus... I got back to the flat and cleared my schedule (read: fell asleep for three hours). By the time I woke up, I had slept right through dinner time, so I grabbed some fruit & a whole grain bun from the pantry. I also missed my chance to go to the gym, so I did some wholesome Tae Bo. I'll leave you with a few random photos today.

How often do you see a sheep trailer?

Someone had to have been a little bit drunk... that's definitely an American passport.

I like when signs aren't in English.

2 comments:

frenzykat said...

kaua e kai hikareti="No smoking/throwing passports in the damn toilet, bitcho". Hikareti can mean any phrase, as long as you follow it with the word BITCHO.
How many more minutes are you gonna be gone?
And how did you feel when you saw that trailer...

...I'm thinking...

...it's worth the wait...

Sheepish???
Lurve.

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' those pictures. I feel bad for the passport person. That really blows.