3.15.2007

Naked... Day 29

Today threatened to be another boring day, since it was kinda cold outside and I didn't feel like going downtown. Luckily, when I was talking to my parents, I decided that I am going away this weekend. After much deliberation, I've decided to go to Kaikoura, which is famous for whale watching. Hopefully, if the weather is good, there will be charters out into the sea for some whale watching. If not, I'm sure that I can find something to do. I discovered a bus network, called Naked Bus. It's a really cool system, the earlier you book, the cheaper your trip costs. They even have trips that cost $1, which sounds like a scam, but I have friends who swear by them. Either way, I'm excited. I don't really know if I'm going to have internet access while I'm there, so I might not post until I get back here, Sunday night/Monday morning. I found out something else quite interesting, toilet paper here is really cheap. I bought 12 rolls for less than five dollars NZ, so that's around $3. Anyways, I'm off to the unknown...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have Fun!!

The First Trip said...

Have fun and be safe!
much love!
-Michelle

Anonymous said...

Did you know that whale watching is my absolute favorite thing to do? They are the most amazing and HUGE animals. If you haven't done it before, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!

Love you,

Bean