3.08.2007

Kinky... hair... Day 22

Today was pretty laid back, I woke up mid morning and had breakfast, then I went into town in search of two things: a good pair of tennis shoes and a cheap mosquito net. I came back with a little more than that, but most of it was for other people. Anyways, I found a good pair of shoes for less than $30 US and I found a mosquito net for under $20 US. Then I went to the open air market. Bought a few shiny things. On to the thrift store, where I finally bought a few things for people at home. Yes, I thrifted for gifts. I know, it sounds crappy, but thrifting is fun, cheap and a cool way to get off the wall gifts. If you don't want thrifted gifts, I'll keep them. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. I got a much needed raincoat today for $7 NZ. See what I mean about thrifing? Beyond that, I didn't do much today. Here are some random pictures:

A salon in town.
Part of the campus.
There won't be any updates until Sunday night, as I'm going on a volunteer trip to Quail Island to do some environmental rehabilitation. Should be an adventure...

3 comments:

frenzykat said...

Nice pics. Kinky hair. Is there an underlying theme that I missed while we were talking about you going to NZ? IS there an underlying KINKY SEX THEME going on there?

Nice pic of the campus from the woods. Now, what were you doing in the woods?

Lurve.

The First Trip said...

Sorry maybe this one will work. There, now it should work! My comment is still the same as before! ((Michelle)))

Anonymous said...

Kinky hair?! Did you go in?!?!

Lovely pretty pictures. :D

Dun dun dun daaa! Sam the superhero saves the kiwi environment!
You're my hero. :D